Time is TBD|
Baja California, Mexico
Time & Location
Time is TBD
Baja California, Mexico
About the event
***These trips are not for beginners and will take you on some of the best single track or double track Baja has to offer!***
Come Ride Baja with Zacker Adventures.
You tell us when and how long, and ZA will plan the rest.
- ZA recommends the months of February, March, April, October, or November for your trip due to weather.
- Most trips we plan are 5-7 days of riding for our groups.
What is included in the trip?
- ZA provides moto transport to and from San Diego, CA
- Support Vehicle while in Mexico
- 2 Support riders/guides while in Mexico
- Lodging and daily meals are included while in Mexico
- Fuel for your motorcycle will be included while in Mexico
- Daily routes and itinerary
What are you responsible for?
- Motorcycle requirments- street legal, 140 mile of fuel range, bib mousse, and the ability to carry your luggage from the US accross the Mexican boarder
- Propper riding gear and protection
- Cardo Intercom
- InReach or comparable satellite tracking device
- Mexican Moto Insurance
- Airfare to and from San Diego, CA
- Transportation to and from the airport
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sample Trip Itinerary:
- ZA picks your bikes up a week prior to the trip and will haul them to California.
- You will arrive in California and shuttle to the borader, where you will load your bike and cross the boarder.
- ZA will have a lodging arranged across the boarder for the first night.
- The support vehicle will meet us at the hotel. The support vehicle will transport your extra gear and luggage the rest of the trip.
- The next morning your riding trip will begin.
- Breakfast will be arranged at the hotel or place of lodging and the group will depart at a predetermined time after breakfast.
- Lunch will be included each day as well and the location will be depending on the route.
- Most days the group will refuel before getting to the hotel each day with an occasional mid-day fuel stop as well.
- Riding days will be 6-8 hrs with a combination of dirt roads and single track.
- Dinner will be either at the hotel or local restaurant near the lodging.
- The last day the group will cross the boarder and load the bikes before departing to the airport.
These trips are custom to the group and could very depending on the requirements or expectations of the group.
Contact us directly for pricing and availability at email@example.com